Hygiene measures COVID-19 Clinique Del Mar
Clinique Del Mar will reopen on May 11 with emphasis being placed on all the mandatory health and safety measures. In order to welcome you in the best conditions and to make your visit as pleasant as possible, we have put in place a list of safety measures to protect you and our medical team.
The clinic itself is committed to putting in place the maximum measures to protect you and our staff, without restricting our services. We will do everything necessary to ensure that our treatments yield the necessary pampering and beauty treatment that you are after considering all these weeks of confinement.
- Elimination of waiting rooms. We will ask clients to wait in their vehicle. An SMS will be sent to you to notify you when you can enter the clinic.
- Appointments will be sufficiently spaced so that patients do not meet. We kindly ask that you respect your appointment time and notifying us in the event of a possible delay.
- Patients must wear a mask which will only be removed in the treatment room to carry out their treatment.
- Hydroalcoholic gels will be made available at the entrance. We will ask you to please disinfect your hands.
- Our team will systematically take your temperature. In case of fever, we will not be able to proceed with your appointment.
- Rooms will be disinfected before each appointment
- Patients should wear gowns in the common areas of the clinic in order to be better protected.
- These protective measures will obviously not apply in the treatment rooms so as to carry out the treatment.
- Clinique Del Mar will provide protective gear free of charge.
- We ask patients to bring their own pen.
MEDICAL TEAM MEASURES:
- Rooms will be carefully disinfected after each patient rotation.
- All the nursing staff will wear overcoats, masks, visors and a cap, which will be renewed regularly.
- A temperature measurement will be taken every morning. If a staff member has COVID-19 symptoms, they will be asked to stay at home.
- The nursing staff will wear medical uniforms which will be changed twice a day